Monday, November 22, 2021

Kartik Aaryan: I like to prove haters wrong

ETimes caught up with Kartik Aaryan at IFFI 52 in Goa and we posed the question that’s on everyone’s mind. We asked Kartik if he chose to work in director Ram Madhvani's ‘Dhamaka’ to begin a process of reinvention. The young star promptly replied, “This is the beginning of a new Kartik. The way ‘Dhamaka’ has been received and the reaction to Arjun Pathak, my character in the movie, has given me a feeling of validation. It has affirmed that I can attempt different kind of characters and choose different kind of movies. This was a sincere effort from my side to do a different kind of movie and a conscious decision to do something out of the box.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3CGdAPw

No comments:

Post a Comment